Monday, June 09, 2003



Summer ñ parties, girls, and booze. I went to a baseball party the other night. Iím not on the team, my girlfriend is. I havenít seen anyone "shotgun" a beer in person for twenty years. It was as I remembered.

I had several women show me their tits, and there was an "ass show" through the living room window earlier in the evening. These people were a lot of fun, but they werenít my usual martini crowd. Mostly they were just louder, I suppose. I was still drinking martinis though. I was just putting them in a giant beer glass.

They put everybody in the front yard this time, so the cops wouldnít come so early. Itís better with all the noise there than on the deck out back, high above the neighborhood. Plus, I suppose, you can smoke guilt free.

The yard looked gorgeous. The hostess had decorated the hedge-enclosed space with mirrors, candles and food. There were a pair of dogs and some toys there for our fetch and pull pleasures. Very nice, and very loud. Soon we went home, so we could really start drinking.

Man, Miss Cís tits are fabulous. Iím going to go buy one of those tiny spy cams, and live in hope Iíll see them again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home