Friday, May 30, 2003



AAAkkk Ö Then the blogÖ Man thereís just not enough time. Iím trying to post before midnight. I should just tell myself I have to post AFTER midnight. Hey, wait a minuteÖ Iím here right now. I saw what I wrote there. I guess I donít have to tell myself at all.

Itís been a long day. Itís Friday tomorrow and I donít know why that excites me. Weekends are kind of meaningless around here. Itís all kind of one giant long week. No waitÖ maybe itís all kind of one giant long weekend. After all, I suppose I do what some people do on weekends all week long. Maybe I need therapy.

There have been no more salmon in the alley. I went out there and looked. I sort of half expected ñ oh I donít know ñ a steak, or some shrimp, or a salad, or something. Maybe the fish was a sign. It could have fallen from the sky. If that was the case, Iím glad it was only a salmon and not a piano or something. There was an earthquake south of us in Washington today and I wonder if it had anything to do with our fish. HmmmÖThose things usually happen in threes. Iíll be checking the alley tomorrow.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home