Thursday, May 29, 2003


My neighbor quit smoking a couple of days ago. I suppose he didnít want to have the temptation of cigarettes in the house, so he sold me what he had left. He smokes these damned PrestoPak things. They are fucking gross. I saw the guy today. He was smoking. It made me feel better somehow.

Yesterday there was a dead headless fish in the alley. Really. It was just lying there in the grass at the side of the road. I pointed to it and said "MmmmÖ Forrest fish". I considered taking pictures of it every day until it rotted away, but ended up just leaving it there. Today it showed up under my boat in the backyard. Jo stuck a garden fork in it while I held the bag open. We both remarked on what good shape it was in. It looked like it was all ready to go for dinner, and someoneís dog had stolen it. Probably the dog that was checking it out just before we threw it away. What a strange street this is.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home