Wednesday, May 21, 2003



Iíve got so many things to doÖ and so little vodka. A fix for that would involve going out into a world that seems to be strange and cruel. I donít know when that happened to it, as I donít get out much. I guess I donít need a drink that badly.

Iíll just stay here in the chemical mist that is my basement. With my friends the video monitors. Maybe Iíll scheme for a while. I just hope I donít scare myself like I did when I tried to write that terrorist script. In an hour and a half my dad figured out how to take over the world. I couldnít write it down, I was so worried that it would be read by someone. That CIA guy was real interested in the idea though. I traded it for a week in Vegas, and a pair of handguns.

Maybe Iíll just go out for that drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home