Monday, May 05, 2003

Itís a good thing Vancouver has a hockey team. That way we can help all those other teams break records. I guess the Canucks themselves break records. Like tonight when the other guys got five goals in one period. Usually the most goals against is four. (Itís happened 7 times in playoffs). A record! The Wild broke a record too. Itís the first time theyíve scored six goals in one game. Iíve been watching the local team fall apart for 30 years. They sure are good at sucking though.

My day today went like the game, only it fell apart before I even got up. Nothing bad, just all aggravating. A fair business day, in that tomorrow I might pay the phone bill. I should really start working for people in Vancouver, and not in NY or LA. And long distance on the cellÖÖ. ouch.

Iím trying to do this every day Ö look how close to midnight Iím posting to see what a rush Iím in.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home