Tuesday, April 29, 2003

What a fucking pain in the ass. Fridge keeps getting warmer and warmer for a few days, and you start eating out a lot. Well I canít ignore it any more ëcause it just pissed on my kitchen floor. That was my fault though. I defrosted it and there was too much water for the dinky little pan under there.

I wonder how Jeffie is doing. I was reminded of him cleaning out the goo from under the refrigerator. I donít know why that connection was made. I wanted to take a picture of the goo to post here, but I decided I was just procrastinating. It wasnít all that interesting unless youíre into realizing how much better you are than me.

Later we were out for a walk up to the local MEGADRUGSTORE . You always meet someone you know on these medicated jaunts who can tell your happy hour is short but efficient. Most people donít care if youíre wandering around in a daze, as long as you donít get in their way, but your friends always have to ask if youíre ripped.

I bought some butane for an old lighter I got at the crap store. I had to get flints tooÖ but itís a cool lighter, and worth fixing up. Itís a solid chunk of acrylic with an oyster with a real pearl inside. OOOHHHhhhÖ. But I really got it ëcause it weighs a lot and itís huge. Two really good things in a studio lighter. The little shitty disposable ones keep disappearing.

Then I came home and watched Mr. Personality. Thereís another good example of feculent TV. I predict next as the ultimate reality showÖ just yanking someone off the street and sticking a camera up their ass to see whatís in there. Sort of an Al Caponeís Vault thing. Iím sure Rivera is availableÖ Iíd probably have to pass on watching that one even if it revealed more personality up there than all of the Mr. Personality guys combined. But that dark blue mask guyÖ what a weenie, eh?

While pushing shit around in the basement I also found a box of really old love letters Ö yepÖ Mr. Personality Ö thatís me.

Iíve had the fridge on for a while now, so Iím hoping the vodka has returned to its normal chilled state. (It is kept in the freezer here) The studio is still a horrible mess, and itís not cleaning itself, so Iím going to go upstairs to have a drink and watch TV in case itís just waiting for me to leave before doing that.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home