Sunday, April 27, 2003

Hey, guess what? Our crappy Prime Minister WANTS TO BE SECRETARY-GENERAL OF THE UNITED NATIONS. I donít know if I should laugh or puke.

"Not everyone around the world is prepared to take the word of the United States on faith." He said.

He also said, "A proof is a proof. What kind of proof? A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proof."

Maybe he's on dope. Or maybe itís just that he really wants that UN job and doesnít want to be seen as Americaís bitch.

Today I spent the whole day moving shit around in my basement. I have way too much stuff. AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHH. Iíve moved at all around down there a hundred times. I found some cool things too. I gave a few of them to Yaboo. Iíll have to check in on that auctionÖ.

Bill Gates is said to have put up 70 million for genetic research. I guess that pretty soon heíll own the ultimate operating system. I just hope it doesnít come bundled with that browser.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home