Thursday, June 12, 2003


FUCKED IN THE ASSÖ

I had my cable shut off today. The cable company provides my Internet access. When this type of thing happens, it reminds you how important Internet communication has become. I suppose I have no one to blame except myself. Iím the one who refuses to "get a job". This time my delicate financial apple cart was upended by two government behemoths, one owing me, and me owing the other.

My debt is to medical services, which I canít afford to pay right now. Iíve paid the full pop for that my whole life, even though I have always been eligible for subsidy, and I have cost them NOTHING in 44 years. WellÖ Iím going on the gravy train now. I canít afford not to.

The other behemoth commissioned me to do some work for them and gave me a ridiculously short time to do it in. On Monday it will be 100 days since I handed in the first of the work, and I still have not received a contract on it, let alone my money. Itís even dumber than that really, but I wonít say more until Monday. Oh, and did I forget to say they got me to work REAL CHEAP too?

If I didnít need them, Iíd be SO outa there.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home