Sunday, December 11, 2005

Last night there was a choice of programming on the TV that made me believe I had momentarily slipped into an alternate universe. On the one hand "750 lb Man" and on the other "Jerry Springer: The Opera". I watched the opera.

Philosophically it was the trash I expected - AND MORE! Musically it was one of the better "rock" opera's I've seen, a live version from a theatre no less. GREAT singing and the pit orchestra was good too. It even had David Soul (Remember Spasky and Dutch? ... And that black guy... Huggies?) as Jerry. Depressing in an uplifting way.

Should smoke periodically pour out of the Jeep dashboard? I suspect it shouldn't.

Sigh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of a total bowel hose would leave a comment like this? Sure, I'm gonna listen to HIS stock advice. Wanker.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 2:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Saturday, August 12, 2006 5:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Thursday, August 17, 2006 8:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home