Friday, April 29, 2005

Just a quick one...

Just a quick one...

I'm on my way home from the smokes store, walking up the sidewalk this morning when accross the street from me a woman with a baby in a pull cart steps into the crosswalk and holds up her hand to make the speeding cars stop. A huge truck screeches to a stop. She walks across giving everyone distainful looks.

A minute or so later she is at least 50 feet behind me on the sidewalk when I hear "That cigarette is killing me!"

I bristle and just keep walking ignoring her. She repeats herself, only louder this time "That cigarette is killing me!"

I spin around and say "I hope so".

She says "What do you mean by that?"

I said "I'd rather live in a world of smokers than a world of grumpy people" but I might have said "assholes" instead of "grumpy people".

I turned around and kept walking. She turned the corner and went to the hospital. I hope she has some kind of horrible disease.


Smokers have rights too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home