Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I recieved three e-mails today asking why I havn't been keeping up with the blog. Well... I've been writing, that's why. Me and Moose have finished another blockbuster script. I have to work long days at the computer to do that. You get burned out. I havn't made any of those stupid little movies either .

That's why I'm writing this. It's easier than writing the three e-mails. Sort of a form letter.

If you live in Vancouver, watch CNN for a minute, and think about stockpiling some emergency supplies. Those poor people in New Orleans. After almost a week that standing water is growing things. GET AWAY FROM THAT WATER! It's a real gumbo of toxic sludge corpse water, and mosquitos. Soon it may be as toxic as my house. Funny really... worried about poeple so far away, and I'm sitting next to a cat shit on the floor in the room I eat in. Come to think of it, I have a eight week old chicken in the fridge that really stinks. I've got to do something about that too.

Is the CBC still on holiday? You know, I think those guys did a better job when they didn't have much at all. Sort of like Doctor Who. It was great untill they started to throw money at it. I'm still not sure what to think about ZeD this year. A lot has changed. A lot hasn't changed too. I do like the place. Have to get back at that as well.

I guess I don't have time for this right now. I have an urge to clean the house. I'm sure it will pass.

Later...



You can help.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 6:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home