Wednesday, July 23, 2003


Did you check the links from yesterdays blog? I hope you saw the "horoscope" section. I'm sure now this is a real site. I just wonder if we aren't a c-hair from the whole world falling apart. Seriously man, hardly anyone out there is being productive. We spend so much of our time "servicing" each other. I'm talking contribution here. I'll take a doctor or a firefighter over the guy who made the fart website.

But how many people on the street would you trust with oh say, your computer? Your food? Your water? What I'm getting at is I'm seeing a lot of people around that are really too weird to be doing ANYTHING. More and more every day. Is it just my neighborhood? Or is it just that the productive people are not on display? Meaning on the street, in the coffee shops, in the bar at noon...

I'll bet that's why I never get anything done.

Well, hey. The weather is just too good. That is one of our "problems" say the eastern bastards... "The weather gets good and you guys stop doing anything."

Like YOU'RE getting a lot of work done when your tires are frozen to the ground and everyone's so miserable they want to slash in February...

I spend a lot of time in the basement so when it's nice out ... I come out of the cave. And of course it's hot , so you want drinks, and one thing leads to another and it's all pretty tiring, and so the next thing you know, you're really too weird to be doing ANYTHING.

I think I'm going to go look at that fart website again.


P.S. dotfart.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home