Tuesday, July 15, 2003


There must be some kind of planetary alignment thing happening to me this week. The rent got paid, most of the bills are caught up, Canada is on Vacation, and the Americans are gearing up for a new TV season.

I'm still not exactly working, but I'm busy as hell. I'll tell you why one of these days. I'm bursting to tell someone, just not you creeps.

I feel I'm too busy for this blog thing. I'll try to get to it more often. I say that a lot don't I? I'm surprised by how many of you have told me you read this shit. (Like you "Slim". I thought you only read cereal packages and audio magazines.)

So... some news:

Turns out one of the area's favorite dog walking parks is a gay cruising zone. Maybe we could get THEM to lobby for free parking in the municipal parks.


Anyhoo....I'll have more for you soon. Any one for drinks? Perhaps this weekend?

P.S. I'll try not to just say "hold" here so often. I think we were drinking and I had another "great idea" that never got written down. But hey, what can you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home