Friday, August 17, 2007

Think of the EXPOSURE!

ya... I'm eating a big bowl of EXPOSURE right now!

Thieves.

"C O N S I D E R A T I O N
Except as may be provided in an addendum to this agreement entered into by you and us, you will receive no payment for this submission, you'll hold no rights, nor receive, share in or be entitled to revenue we may receive from the Site or the Movie. We have put a lot of time and money into this Site and you acknowledge that the exposure you may receive is adequate and fair consideration for the rights and benefits granted to us in this Agreement.

A S S I G N M E N T
We may license, assign, sell or otherwise dispose of our rights under this Agreement to any party. You may assign only with our consent."



Most of 'em are like that. I guess I could give up this animation thing and maybe make a comic book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home