Sunday, January 04, 2004

Happy New Year.

Can you spell BINGE? I sure as fuck can. I can't think of a single thing I had too much of over Chrismas except money. I feel fat. I suppose I've put on 5 lbs. Or kilos. Ouch. Happy New Year.

Did you make a new years resolution? I'm still thinking about one. I'm thinking I'd like to build up Wes Bay Films. Maybe someone will come work for me for free. I really need someone to do all the backing up, scanning, rendering... all that stuff that takes time away from dreaming up the next great piece of entertainment. In a way I think the whole thing will reach a sort of critical mass REAL soon.

I'm getting bored with ZeD. Starting to drop hints ... My split personalities are showing. There is a tiny few that actualy notice. Oh what fun. I have some new ideas for this year. I hope I can get them on TV this season. I met a few people at the end of last year that might be fun in the next few months. Creative types. Blah blah blah blah. Jeeze.. I'm an optimist.

They don't put enough booze in those little bottles any more. I think I shall move up a size so as to keep up with the pants. Happy New Year.

Did anyone notice they hiked the price of a pack of smokes JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS? That's so we won't notice them sticking their dinks up our ass another 30 cents worth. Even non-smokers should be getting worried about now. Bastards. Happy New Year.




shauny.org Check out "i, asshole" blog. Cheap thrills promised, and delivered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home