Thursday, October 02, 2003




Slowly starving... pain, lack of smokes. I can hold it back as long as the vodka holds out. I prefer ICEBERG vodka. If you're going to visit, I mean. Made an art film today. Of course it's funny as hell. (Why don't we say "funny as heaven?) I threw a handful of dead bugs and old wasp nests on the scanner, wrote down some more or less random phrases and made some music with a saxophone and a bicycle. I took all that and made a film called "Dead Things". It is strangely compelling. It's here if you are interested.

I'm going to go see "G3 '03" in a couple of weeks. (Satriani / Vai / Malmsteen). That's total guitar wanking for those of you who don't recognize the names. Should be loud. I'll let you know.

More and more projects completed and on the way. Boy howdy, at least I'm making a lot of shit. Now all I need to do it get someone to pay for it. So what else is new? I guess I need a grant. ROTFLMAO.. (Sorry , I like that one.)

I'd love to have a prostitute and a bottle of tequila right now. Fuck.. I can't even convince myself. All I want is a sandwich . I've got it all. Right Jo?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home