Thursday, May 18, 2006

He's BAAACK....

I return bloodied but unyielding from the pits of poverty. Well... not bloodied, just shamed. And not exactly unyielding... I had to give them money. Lots of it. They were not too pissy about it, though. They gave me lots of time. (After I said I would switch to Telus and let them hang for their money.)

So anyway, enough of my friends gave me "money for the cause", that my cyber tap has been re-opened. Look out world.

I do feel like a bit of a junkie fallen from the wagon. With no internet connection or movie package I was going to bed fairly early. Now after a couple of months, first night, poof... three o'clock. Might have had something to do with the 985 e-mails I had to wade through. I apologize to anyone who sent me a message and thought I was ignoring them. I should be caught up in a few days.

In other news, You Tube allows comments on cool movies. Go look. I'll wait here.

Anyhoo... lots of great new stuff from WB Films just aroung the corner. Just one big happy family.

Back soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home