Friday, January 20, 2006

Wes Bay 's WESBLOG

God... it's been raining here for a month. Every day. If it wasn't so mild people would start to move away. The other night it was 10 degrees at 4 am. Moose says it's nice in Nevada too. I'm glad I don't live in Russia -60 yesterday for them in Moscow. Ouch.

I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving. I hate moving.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Clutter: Moving from Fear to Hope

MOVING FEAR: Treatment and Hope... and it's only $1500.

Heh...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Thursday, August 17, 2006 8:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home