Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Now waving with all five fingers!

Hi George!- Find cool George memorabilia.
presidentbush.com - When is a web site not a web site?

Now waving with all five fingers! 'Nuff said.

Today I bought a giant 105MM tank shell. I'm getting ready. Now all I need is an M60 Tank. Or an L7 gun, I suppose.

I also found an old reel to reel tape of Ralph Nader talking at an Oregon State University convocation in 1970. Inside the box were some newspaper stories about the event. The Kent State riot/shootings (Four Dead in Ohio... remember that song?) had occured the day before, and Ralph's talk was delayed several hours by protesters. Nader was calling for the "constructive help of the student in the elimination of corporate fraud".

Reading the articles it's easy to see that things havn't changed much. I hope the tape still works. It might be the only one. I should be able to tell if it's live or off TV.

I'm guessing by how many votes he got in the last election (yes, he ran for president) -that this tape's worthless. But there's still time for a scandal.

Hi Ralph!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 11:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home