Thursday, October 14, 2004

I'm filling the jeep at the gas station tonight, and these three guys that look like trouble walk past the pumps. J gets back from the bank machine and says they walked across the street against a red and interupted traffic.

Just then a truck drives by with what sounds like a giant huge beast in the back, barking it's ass off at the punks. The "really smart" one yells out "Take your dog home!". Some people are just annoying.

I'm thinking "what an asshole" about the same time J is and we look at each other. Big truck guy turns the corner and stops in front of the punks at the edge of the sidewalk. They walk up all tough.

The cop inside rolls down his window and says in a commanding tone "I've got my eyes on you guys... I'm watching you. Get moving."

How do you like that ... a cop when you need one. How often does that happen?


When is a website not a website?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Saturday, August 12, 2006 3:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Thursday, August 17, 2006 8:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home